Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Graphics run very slow

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

a1varezHome userMember since 2003
Hi...
I've been using atomix for several months, but I can't fix the probelm with graphics visualization. I don't know why but graphics run very slow in my Pentium IV 2.4 Ghz, 256 Mb memory, Nvidia II 32 MB video card, Creative SB live Sound card. Also the latest Direct x Installed.
Any help would be apreciated
Thanks.

Posted Sat 19 Apr 03 @ 12:21 am
ExagsHome userMember since 2003
Install new detonator driver!!!
It's works...

Posted Sat 19 Apr 03 @ 4:03 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yea: you have to download the new detonator drivers for your videocard!

Peroz

Posted Sat 19 Apr 03 @ 7:16 pm
Man... that was fast.
thanks for your replays, now what the heck r u talking about LOL.
Detonator ? where can i download those drivers.
as usual, thanks in advance.

Posted Sat 19 Apr 03 @ 10:22 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003

Posted Sat 19 Apr 03 @ 10:40 pm
Ok, I am Really new to this and this help forum is soooo large it was difficult to find the answer to my questions.

First up:

1) How do you scratch on one song (A) and then flip to (B) song without a period of silence (ie. the time to move from scratching to the slider)?

2) Currently, I have one sound card. Essentially I wish to use this software for house parties. What do I need to do, so that I can listen on my headphone to track (a) while track B is playing on the speakers? Is the only way to do this to purchase a mixer and an additional sound card? Or, can you have two sound cards and not have the mixer, but change the audio configuration so that you achieve the above?

Hope this made sense.............Many thanks to anyone that responds with legit answers!!!

Posted Sun 20 Apr 03 @ 8:51 am
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi :)
1) I don't know what you mean exactely...However... You can scratch with the A song and pass to the B song using the Backspace key, but you can also use left or right click of your mouse.
2)You need a 3d soundcard: a soundcard with two outputs, one used for the front speakers(used by atomix for previewing) and one used for the rear speakers (used by atomix for the main audio). You could buy a Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital (less than 70 euros). You don't need to buy a mixer for the preview. If your soundcard is not 3d you have only to buy another one (3d card) and install it at the place of the old soundcard. You have only to change it, don't run two soundcards in your PC at the same time.

Peroz

Posted Sun 20 Apr 03 @ 11:17 am
O.K.
I already downloaded the latest drivers for my nvidia, but unfortunately didn't fix my graphics problem. believe me guys i'm desperate, though is annoying for me seeing those graphics run like that.
but thanks anyway.

Posted Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 7:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)