Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bug with my 3d soundcard

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi :)
1) set atomixmp3 (in the audio settings menu) with 3d soundcard and headphones+speaker
2) do u see the 2 RCA channels on the back of your external rack (hercules game theater xp)? Each channel is composed by tho cilindric outputs white and red. They are on the left bottom of the rack. One channel is "rear" and the other one is "front". Atomixmp3 will send the preview sound to the rear output and the main sound to the front output (or viceversa).
3) insert your headphones into your rear RCA output and your hi-fi (or speakers) into the front RCA output (or viceversa). You may need some adapter.
4) Enjoy :)

Peroz

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 4:21 pm
Thanks a lot peroz, but it's exactly what i did !

and it's not working

On the french forum, they told me it was because of a crack.
It's true i tried to crack it a few weeks ago (sorry) but finally i just baught the soft.

Is there a link ???

Thanks

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 4:46 pm
You was a bad boy... :(
However... You have to make sure there are no longer old files of your previous stolen version.
1) unistall your new version and delete manually the atomixmp3 folder inside your programs folder (or wherever you have installed atomix).
2) install atomixmp3 and set it again.
If atomix doesn't work again you should try to format your HD.
You can also try to install your soundcard into a different clean computer and see if atomixmp3 works correctly there: we have to understand if it is a software or hardware problem.
Good luck

Peroz

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 6:02 pm
Thanks a lot for the advice

Is there something about the registry, do i have to clean it, or format is the only way if it doesn't work ????

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 6:04 pm
Yea: you could also try to clean it from nasty files...However formatting is useful not only for atomixmp3 but for the whole system too: it could be damaged or overcrowded.

Peroz

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 6:09 pm
Thanks a lot

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 6:10 pm
U r wellcome :)

Peroz

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 6:13 pm
if you know someone who uses a game theater xp for the monitoring just tell me........thx

Posted Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 6:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)