Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Drum / beat software

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

MalsaleHome userMember since 2003
Hello,

anyone could recommend me a good software that would act like a typical drum machine. I would like to be able to add another beat into my mix. Ideally the beat would have to be written to a file in a decent wav or mp3 format.

Thanks

Posted Sat 15 Mar 03 @ 12:01 am
MalsaleHome userMember since 2003
Since nobody replied my post... I'll give you my research results:

I've found a software that does that and much more. It`s called fruity loops 3. I've just downloaded the demo version it's pretty amazing what you can do with it. Anyone knows this software or others. I'm still open to your suggestions by the way!

thx

Posted Sun 16 Mar 03 @ 11:05 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can reach Storm V2 or Rebirth which are virtual synthetisers...

Posted Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 9:40 pm
Reason 2
You can make a lot of things with that program.Fruit loops is for making loops only.Reason 2 is a total work station for midi users.If you want something more simple and creation of base lines then rebith is a very good program for that.

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 2:34 am
I use fruity loops full version. it is great.

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 3:00 am
Orion Pro i think is the best thing going. Its similar to fruity, has a bunch of samplers, fx etc, but its just alot more visual, the mixer for example looks just like a real mixing board. I belive the website is www.synapse-audio.com

or just search for orion pro

i can never really get around to well in fruity. Reason is nice but kinda sucks in that you cant use your own vst instruments or fx, so everybodys stuff can start to sound the same. Plus there are so many great VST instruments and drum synths and sampler out there

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 11:35 pm
liquid you can use vst with reason:)

Posted Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 2:20 am
really, is this a new addition ? or do you just mean if you use run reason as a rewire slave inside an app like cubase ?

Posted Fri 21 Mar 03 @ 1:12 am
no,i mean in real program Reason 2.You can load vst

Posted Sat 22 Mar 03 @ 6:01 pm
please let me know how to do this, all i can figure out how to do is use rewire to slave it into cubase. I cant find any sort of option at all, or is this some aftermarket workaround patch or what ?

Posted Mon 24 Mar 03 @ 3:56 pm
I wanted 2 know if u can hook up fruity loops 2 atomix?

Posted Sat 29 Mar 03 @ 11:56 pm
nope.

Posted Sun 30 Mar 03 @ 3:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)