Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Aureal A3D Soundcard

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there!
I have a big big problem... I have the demo version of AtomixMP3 and my system has two soundcards. i know that there is no option to use them both. I've chosen my Aureal Vortex A3D Soundcard from Aztech for playing cuz its a good one... it plays but i cannot hear anything, i can record and after this i can hear it with winamp, but atomix seems to dislike this card... if a disable my onboard soundcard, so my os only has one soundcard, the a3d card, it works.. but with two soundcards it doesnt. I tried to figure it out with my friend who bought atomixmp3 and i installed my a3d soundcard in his computer, and it didn't play too! how can i solve this problem ?

regards..
Tribal

Posted Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 10:52 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Try to upgrade your soundcard drivers and make sure you have right configurated atomixmp3.

Peroz

Posted Wed 26 Feb 03 @ 12:42 pm
i've updated my soundcard drivers with the latest results and it still gives no sound to the a3d card... the thing im wondering about is that the card works fine when im disabling my onboard soundcard!

Posted Wed 26 Feb 03 @ 2:13 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think maybe as a demo user Atomixmp3 (demo) will only allow the choice of the default sound device. If you upgrade to the full version, I'll bet this problem will go away.

Posted Wed 26 Feb 03 @ 3:29 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Make sure that in Atomixmp3's Options > Sound Configuration the right soundcard is selected and that the speakers are pluged in into that same card.

Posted Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 5:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)