Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RELOADING ATOMIX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can anyone help?
I have had a fatal error with my Atomix tonight and I probably need to delete and re-install, any ideas how I should go about it ?

Posted Fri 07 Feb 03 @ 8:55 pm
You should to control panel and from there you chose add/remove programs and than you go down the list and click on atomixmp3 and than click on and and remove button just below it in the window. Don not delete any of the shared files or you could really jack your cpu up bad, so be care and read all of the message windows when they come up.

Good Luck, DJ E-Double

Posted Sat 08 Feb 03 @ 12:18 am
xod3Home userMember since 2003
this is not telling nothing I lost the full version and I need to redownload it on my pc hows do I get it back without paying thst fee again in w3hich I just paided for it last night

Posted Sat 08 Feb 03 @ 9:51 pm
Did you save it on your hard drive some where or did that file get corupted. Did you print out the bill that was on the site when you bought the software? Did you pay with your credit card and have the transcation available to show that you did buy the software? Is there any way of showing that you bought the software and you can prove that you did and if so you need to call or e-mail the service section and have them approve it for you. Ya this does take time, but if you didn't save the download somewhere on your hard drive than this is what you'll need to do.

Posted Sat 08 Feb 03 @ 11:27 pm
I WANT TO REINSTALL THE PROGRAM TO ANOTHER COMPUTER
HOW CAN I DO THAT

Posted Sun 09 Feb 03 @ 3:33 am
Hi There,
I want to reinstall Atomix too, as it is not loading. I think the problem is that I uninstalled Atomix Demo. Could this be? Anyway, what is the best way to re install the prog? Have the receipt, serial num etc. Please advise . . .
thx

Posted Sun 09 Feb 03 @ 4:05 pm
email
service@atomixmp3.com

Posted Sun 09 Feb 03 @ 5:46 pm
Thanks DJ Walkers - back up and running now, full version
Why is the pro version not being offered as of now?

Posted Sun 09 Feb 03 @ 7:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)