Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: AUTO-GAIN FUNCTION Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hye there,

at new years eve , i was the dj on a newyears party in evergem , belgium...
I used atomixmp3 (how much is it in euro's? and where can i buy it? except online...)

Now the problem is if you use a playlist and you disable auto pitch reset , auto bpm , auto beatmatch , and set the mix for 5 sec , starting at start and ending at end...
You have to adapt the volume of your songs continuously , even though autogain is on !!!

Is this a common known problem or not?

by the way , did you guys receive my email for helping on the atomix project (the name is brecht ryckaert). I mailed you guys a while ago but haven't received an answer yet...

greetings

PS moderator , i posted it in the wrong forum ( i think) a few minutes ago... it's in the unknown error forum...
my apologies

Posted Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 1:15 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You should run the analyse function on any song before you play it. Even then if the song has never been played before the gain may still move a bit. (if you do not analyse the song, the gain will change much more drastically) As time goes on, and more and more of your library is actually played, this will continue to be less and less of a problem for you. Once a song has been played all the way through, the gain won't change durring the track.

Posted Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 1:33 am
THX

i'll try it and then we'll see if the problem remains...
if not , i'll let you all know

greetings

Behemoth

Posted Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 5:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)