Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: External mixing and software recording problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using, an external mixer, with Sound Blaster Live Platinum, with atomixmp3. I setup atomix, for use, with a simple audio card, and an external mixer.. While the mixing progress, the sound and the mixing sounds great. The problem is, that after the recording, when I playback my mix, the only thing that I listen is what played, on channel A.. Is this something wrong that I'm doing on the setup, or do I have, to do something else..?

Posted Tue 10 Dec 02 @ 5:24 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Wraio onoma Lemonokoupas 8-)

1. You need the full version.
2. If you have only one sound card, dont use external mixer configuration. This option is to sent deck A to line in 1 and deck B to line 2 of your external mixer.
3. Are you recording via atomix in wav file?
4. Use, in sound configuration, the speakers and the atomix mixer to record.
5. PFL (preview) dosnt work in demo version.

Also there is a Greek forum file lemonokoupa.

Posted Tue 10 Dec 02 @ 6:30 pm
yeah u have to pay just 59 bucks to buy the atomixmp3 and then you'll have all the opportunities

Posted Wed 11 Dec 02 @ 7:32 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The ability to seperate the channels, either to a mixer, or to headphones does not exist in the demo version. With the full version you can use either 2 sound cards for 2 seperate and individual outputs, or you can even accomplish this same thing with a single sound card using a stereo splitter. However, this is only available with the full purchased version.

Posted Wed 11 Dec 02 @ 10:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)