Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 2 soundcard query

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vergajoHome userMember since 2002
my AMD motherboard already has an onboard soundcard. i added another one, a CMI 3D soundcard with 2 line outputs, and it automatically disabled my onboard card. is it possible for me to make use of the 2 soundcard setup for the atomix involving the CMI i just added and my m'board's onboard audio?

Posted Fri 06 Dec 02 @ 11:42 am
my AMD motherboard already has an onboard soundcard. i added another one, a CMI 3D soundcard with 2 line outputs, and it automatically disabled my onboard card. is it possible for me to make use of the 2 soundcard setup for the atomix involving the CMI i just added and my m'board's onboard audio?

PLEASE MIND ME THIS TIME, GUYS! :)

Posted Mon 09 Dec 02 @ 9:33 am
sblondyHome userMember since 2001
I too have an amd motherboard with onboard soundcard and an extra soundblaster live. In my pc, enabling the onboard soundcard is done in the BIOS, and has nothing to do wiether you got another soundcard or not. Try it.

Posted Tue 10 Dec 02 @ 11:31 pm
you can enable the onboard sound card from the bios if you dunno how to use bios you can enable it from the device manager window under my computers properties section or in control panel system section hope u can find the cure but in the demo version two sound card option is not enabled :(

Posted Wed 11 Dec 02 @ 7:38 pm
actually, i'm already using a full version of atomixmp3. however, i can't get myself to be recognized here as a full version user even when i've made use of the serial no. coz i'm being prompted for the email address used during registration/purchase of the software. i don't think i can ever come up with that coz this full version i have now was part of a PC package i purchased from a certain guy who happened to be the 2nd owner already. no way i can still trace the original owner who installed the atomixmp3 program, i guess. is there a way around this? i understand that the atomix guys offer limited support to none full version users, so how do i go about this problem? please give me a hand peeps!

dennis

Posted Thu 12 Dec 02 @ 9:35 am
sounds fishy to me but mail service@atomixmp3.com

Posted Thu 12 Dec 02 @ 7:17 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Sir please mail to service@atomixmp3.com
It is illegal to have a full version of Atomix if you didn't pay for it. The person that sold it to you probably has it too, that means 2 machines with 1 license this is not permitted. But please mail us and we will straighten this matter out.

Posted Thu 12 Dec 02 @ 7:21 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah, it maybe doesn't really matter how you ended up with it... if you didn't buy it, you don't own it. (serial number or no serial number)

Posted Thu 12 Dec 02 @ 9:25 pm
fine. i understand.

Posted Wed 18 Dec 02 @ 12:03 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
We do appreciate your honesty and looked forward to serving you as a paying customer in the near future. Once you purchase the softweare you will see the support offered is worth the $59 alone.

Regards,
DJ Homeboy

Posted Wed 18 Dec 02 @ 8:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)