Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sample size

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Hi guys

Had a wierd one this weekend, has anyone else had this before ?

I have a selection of WAV file samples and clips i use and have recently added some new ones...

I open the sample load menu as normal, selected the relevant wave and click okay, but it doesnt load it in ?? Is there a limitation on sample size or something? although I know I have longer samples i have used already..

Any ideas

STU

Posted Tue 03 Dec 02 @ 11:13 am
Teamers, where are you ??

Any ideas on this one ?

STU

Posted Wed 04 Dec 02 @ 8:08 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Sorry Stuxxx I haven't replied. I will check with the other teamers the size that the sample allows you to put in.

Posted Wed 04 Dec 02 @ 8:15 pm
Thanks

Here's an interesting one, If i convert the ones that wont load into mp3's they then load ?? I suppose its a solution for now but it seems strange some files wont load.. I think the biggest one is only 200kb

I havent come across this before,,, very strange

STU

Posted Wed 04 Dec 02 @ 8:24 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
After some testing I believe that the amount of room allowed should be bigger than anyone requires. I just dropped an mp3 into the sample and it played the entire track. About 4meg

Posted Wed 04 Dec 02 @ 8:34 pm
whats strange is that the files in question don't appear any different to any others on the list, they are all wav files, I select the one i want but the sample box just says empty after loading it ???

What was quite funny is I done a big house party on saturday night for some close friends and got a little drunk to say the least...A rather gorgeous young lady was standing by me when I was browsing the samples and pointed at one saying put that on !! Would it load? not on your nelly ! I went from looking cool to looking a prat in about 5 seconds... Doe !!!!

I intend to check all my samples to see if they all load b4 arriving in future !!!

Still love the software though guys.....there is nothing like it !!

Hoping the update wont be too radical... I dont like doing updates close to the busiest time of the year assuming its coming out before the end of the year

Many thanks

Stu

Be nice to know why this is happening though !

Posted Wed 04 Dec 02 @ 8:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)