Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: auto beatmatch problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am having probloems getting the auto-beatmatching function to work right. It will not match beats when using the magic wand l...it either loses the beat or is unable to calculate the BPM of either somg well enough to keep a match. If you set the pitch manually, there is no effective way to jog the beats -- except using the magic wand, which will blow up the picth set and just start fumbling the beats again. I hope this is something as simple as me not being good at using the program yet and just missing a setting somewhere.

Posted Wed 20 Nov 02 @ 5:25 am
Go to "set" screen and active beatmatching

Posted Wed 20 Nov 02 @ 6:30 am

Thanks for the tip, but there is no "set" screen. If you're talking about the "options" screen, which is activated by clicking the question mark, beatmatching is enabled there already.

Posted Wed 20 Nov 02 @ 6:53 am
RedEyzHome userMember since 2003
Try changing the pitch from +/- 8 to +/- 34 and see if that makea a difference.

I notice somtimes my pitch won't workproperly either, and this usually seems to fix the problem.

Make sure that after you switch that setting to restart atomix. You _may_ need to do it several times in order for it to correct itself properly.

Posted Fri 22 Nov 02 @ 1:55 pm
Be carefully : don't edit the bpm manually (it depends). If you edit the bpm, only with help from other song with a correct bpm detected.

First : the song with bpm correct on pitch default, adjust the song which have a bpm problem on the first song. Then, edit the bpm manually.

Other : convert your song which have a bpm pb into wav and convert it in mp3 WITH the same name. Atomix detect it as a new song, launch it and the detect should be correct.

Let us know. @

Posted Fri 22 Nov 02 @ 2:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)