Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: atomix seeks new songs to promote

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since we are near from a new release, maybe it's time for us to change the two extracts that are actually distributed with the software.
So if you think that one of the music you composed could benefit from a little exposure, we could include an extract (less than 1mn) of your song in the next atomix release.
So far, the last extracts have been downloaded or distributed to more than 1.500.000 people.

Of course we have requirements:
- the song must be free of right (ie you must have composed it yourself with only free samples or samples on which you have acquired all rights)
- the music must be of 'commercial' type.
- it should react well with atomix (good beat and bpm detection)

If you are interested, please send an email to music@atomixmp3.com

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 5:32 am
I vote for DJ Walker. His tracks rock!

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 8:01 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I was going to say walker to but, I you need to own the rights to the samples you used to create the track

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 8:45 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Think about Syfoon too...
I've got some guys who want to promote their music, but they're not Atomix users (as far as I know).

Greetz, Ikke

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 2:16 pm
Well, if the music are good enough, I don't care if they are not already atomix users.

(but I hope they will give it at least a try if we use their tracks, isn't it :))

Stef.

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 5:27 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Definately give DJ Walkers track a listen.... The 2nd one is even named after the software. "The Atomix Bomb"!

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 6:15 pm
thank you very much!!! i'm flattered!!!
i will cut my tracks up and send them in!!
the samples i used were royalty free!

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 7:33 pm
Is there anybody else that could be interested ?

Posted Thu 14 Nov 02 @ 5:58 pm
yes but i have to know what about the rights? is it going to be written the name of the group and name of the song?In that case i can send something that is almost finished.To make a adaptation to 1 min song it will take us a day or 2.About the samples everything is made in studio.We dont use loops.We create our own.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 02 @ 7:47 pm
Yes of course the song will be named from your band name and song title.

Stef.

Posted Sat 16 Nov 02 @ 2:37 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I'll ask the guys I know to contact Atomix

Posted Sat 16 Nov 02 @ 1:18 pm
i'm interested... we're named alternate earth, there are several tracks possible, you can check them at http://www.mp3.com/alternateearth - if there is one you dig, I'll cut it into size and send it to you...

Posted Mon 18 Nov 02 @ 4:40 am
SyfoonHome userMember since 2001
sclavel

did you ever get the cutdown version of "Syfoon - VRB" I did for you?

If not, just reply or email me :)

Also, I might be able to convince Zincaito (www.mp3.com/zincaito) to provide one of his tracks, or allow the use of the remixes of his tracks which I've done (Zincaito - Fluid Motion (Syfoon's K2 Mix) and Zincaito - Windwalking (Syfoon Mix))

Posted Fri 22 Nov 02 @ 5:26 pm
Man it would be cool to see people using my tracks on Atomix. Unfortunatley, I don't go for the "commercial" sound. My tracks are more of the repetitive acid trance type. Anyways I support the use of Syfoon's tunes. He's had alot of presence around here and has been a good demonstrator for Atomix.

Posted Tue 26 Nov 02 @ 2:06 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
Is this offer still open or have you chosen? Most of my original songs are pop/rock but I have written a couple that are dance based, using royalty free loops.

I could post one if you are still looking.

Cheers,

Jack.

Posted Tue 17 Dec 02 @ 2:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)