Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Best Professional Soundcard

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

elvertPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,

What is the best professional soundcard with two stereo outputs, recommended for use in a PC with Virtual DJ? It could be internal or USB 2

How about the new Terratec USB Phase 26 ? Have you tried it with Virtual DJ?

Thank you.

Elvert

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 1:10 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A user (I don't remember his name) got one he's happy it woks perfectly with vdj. If the usb doesn't matter i advice the phase 28 which is 24bit/192KHz depth.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 1:52 am
Just to thank you for your reply. Your tip about Terratec Phase 28 was also appreciated.

Elvert

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 3:09 am
RedEyzHome userMember since 2003
M-Audio Audiophile 2496 - you'll never look back.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 10:09 am
Hi:
Did do you have used them live? and what about the headphones?
I'm actually using a Audiotrak MAYA 7 soundcard and i can't do any preview of the songs.
Can you help me with that issues?

Thank you

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 4:25 pm
Hi

I would appreciate to receive a reply from Yan ( Virtual DJ team) about the best professional soundcard with two stereo outputs.

Thanks

Elvert

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 5:03 pm
I am using my Motu 828 firewire soundcard it is working great. I wish VDJ had ASIO support. So I could route my Mic inputs to record. I am using a Peavey Mixer an two output chanels on my motu 828 . I can use The other ones if I want to use muti instances of VDJ.

Posted Fri 23 Jan 04 @ 3:21 am

Posted Fri 23 Jan 04 @ 1:31 pm
Im thinking of gettin a neww sound card this weekend, how doe s the SB Extigy compare? if not, what would be the best quality, but not gonna empty my wallet too much

Posted Sat 24 Jan 04 @ 12:23 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I was just at best buy and they had an audigy or extigy for 64.99 CAD with usb 2.0 :)

Posted Sat 24 Jan 04 @ 1:22 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Home, how many times I gotta tell you! Stay away from Best Buy! They ripped me off for 900.00 + 200.00 for an extended waranty for a digital camcorder that lasted just over 6 months... They refuse to fix or replace it! UGH!!

Posted Sat 24 Jan 04 @ 3:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)