Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: quality

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i see some people say a 128 bitrate mp3 is good enough for a club some say it sint.wha do you all say? also sound cards do i need a betterone other than the factory one that i have right now? and if is i do with a BETTER souncard giver me the sound of decks in a big club?

Posted Thu 31 Oct 02 @ 11:09 pm
The 128 bitrate for mp3 sounds is enough for all night clubs. but if you want more quality you can prefer the higher bitrates.A good sound card will improve the sound processing event.It will take the work which on ur pc's processor and ur system will work faster.Lastly the sound quality will be a little higher than other sound cards.I have to say that i am using 16 bit sound card which is on my laptop and a usb sound converter for second audio card then, on my desktop i am using 2 creative sound blaster live.And the sound quality is same between these two systems

Posted Fri 01 Nov 02 @ 9:58 pm
I am not sure about the sound card. But since the sound quality of atomixmp3 is not very good, 128 bitrate should be good enough. Just in case you want to get better sound quality for the future or for using software other than atomixmp3, i would suggest a variable bit rate with the minimum bit rate set at 128. if you use Lame, you can also improve the sound quality by setting V and q at lower numbers, the lowest is 0 for best possible quality.

Posted Sat 02 Nov 02 @ 12:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)