Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mixers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 5:21 am
go with numark dm3002x or Matrix if u want a good mixer i can also offer u behringer vmx 300 and "red sound infader" this mixer is really cool but it's not cheap :)

Posted Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 6:53 pm
Depends on your budget. A popular club mixer is a Pioneer DJM-600. It has 3 Phono inputs and 4 Line inputs. It has a really nice built in effects machine with sampler plus many other features. I like using it with Atomix because it has visual UV meters which let me trim the gain levels the way I want to every time. It's a pricy mixer but deffinatly worth it for me.

Posted Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 7:47 pm
DJCackHome userMember since 2002
I was lookin at either the Behringer VMX300 and the Numark DX3000 (not the 3002 since it's a little too much). Which of these 2 are the best? The DX3000 doesn't have kill switches but has -32db bass kill, is this enough to completely get rid of bass in hard trance songs? I know the bass kill in atomix isn't enough.

Posted Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 8:23 pm
Brian CHome userMember since 2001
I've been using the Numark 1002X for a year now, it's identical exept the 1002X has kills on all channels, The kill buttons work on different frequencies to the eq's. I find for example the bass kill kills lower frequencies than the bass eq.

I'm happy enough with the mixer but I'm already on my third crossfader and I'm not abusive with it.

I'm starting to regret just buying one with 2 channels though.

Posted Wed 30 Oct 02 @ 10:23 am
hey brianc i got the DM2002x !!! everything is good except the xfader which is crap !!! The sound quality i am not too fond of either !!

Go with behringer !! They make wicked ass products ... ask anyone on the board here .. the one who have it have no complaints whatsover (Except for the sampler of the dx500).

The VMX 300 is sssssswwwwweeeeeeeettttttttttt

Posted Wed 30 Oct 02 @ 3:48 pm
RedEyzHome userMember since 2003
I have a Behringer VMX200 and I have absolutelty no complaints. It's rugged. The sound quality is exceptional. The only thing it does't have is kill switches or buttons, but just crank the knob and you'll be fine. =)

Posted Wed 30 Oct 02 @ 5:09 pm
In Belgium, Rodec mixers are very populars in clubs.

Posted Wed 30 Oct 02 @ 8:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)