Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Tech Support

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

1. Is there any way of showing the bitrate of the songs either in the waitlist, the music, or in the find?

2. How about displaying the bpm's in the waitlist?

3. Is there also any way of showing any part of the mp3 tag.
Currently I see artist, title, bpm, comment. I would like to be able to select what ever fields I would like?

3. I would also like the ability to search via bpm?

4. Is there a way to "analyze" from the root folder, I have about 12,000 songs, going through each folder is time consuming; even if I only need to do it the first time.

That's all for now, thanks, Carlos

Posted Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 6:08 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
1. No there is not a way to display the bitrate of a song, but you could add this in the comment field.

2.The bpm's are displayed in the waitlist, just scroll the tabs across the top to reveal more columns.

3.Unfortunately those are the current fields that Atomix supports, I will forward your suggestion to the development team to provide mor idv tag support.

4.You cannot surch via bpm but you can sort the list in order of bpm, just click the bpm colum.

5.No the folders that are displayed are the choices you have. Try putting new tracks into "my Documents" this way you can just scan that folder for new changes.

6.Click the delete option found in the search menu, then choose the folder you wish to delete, or delete them all and rescan, your bpm info will not be lost.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 9:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)