Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Drivers for the Hercules DJ Console

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OjLenoHome userMember since 2003
To the users of the Herc. DJ console...
Is anybody else having trouble making Windows XP go into standby mode with the DJ console hooked up to the computer?

Posted Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 6:39 pm
MimUKPRO InfinityMember since 2003
System hangs on standby!
Have to disconnect USB cable if leaving PC for a while, else I have to reset my computer.

I am surprised there has not been any driver updates yet from Hercules.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/sound/100/8/

talks about an EAX driver update??

Posted Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 8:33 pm
Yeah, mine hangs on standby as well. Thanks for the input... I'll ask hercules about it.

Posted Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 8:51 pm
gert77Home userMember since 2004
I experience the same problem, even when i shut down my pc, the system reboots when the dj console is connected...

Help ;)

Posted Mon 05 Jan 04 @ 3:45 pm
Once the drivers are installed it will hot plug and play in just a couple of seconds. its not a fix, but then again not to much hassle to ensure smooth running.

Guess its down to Hercules/Guillemot to fix the drivers :(

Posted Tue 06 Jan 04 @ 1:14 am
jpearnHome userMember since 2003
Why leave the PC to go into standby in the 1st place ??

It's a well known fact that they have not ironed out the bugs in Windows XP or less with the standby problem, ranging from USB devices, to hard drives, laptops, main PC's you name it. Read the MS Knowledge Base on problems with USB products resuming after standby's, there is a more recent fix, it may help . . .

Jason.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 3:12 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
please write your comments in the new forum.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 4:33 pm
gert77Home userMember since 2004
I have been in contact with the hercules-people and they are aware of the problem and think it might be related to the hyper-threading of recent processors. Their team is working on it!!

Posted Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 5:50 pm
I have my computer go into standby just to try saving energy without wearing out its components (due to actually shutting off and turning on the computer). So, my computer is on 24/7... I just think its a waste of energy for it not to go into standby after an hour of non-use.

I can have my digi cam and USB hard drive hooked up & turned on and standby will work, but not with the console.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 9:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)