Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HeadPhones

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

zmasterHome userMember since 2002
I have the full version and i use the preview slide button but i dont know were to connect the headphones and how to use it.
I have a soundcard with "Audio out" "line In" and "Mic" is that enough if not what is the best soundcard to buy?
I hope someone answer me.

Posted Wed 09 Oct 02 @ 2:42 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please register your login with your serial number (edit your profile). Thank you.

Posted Wed 09 Oct 02 @ 3:49 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can use a stereo splitter on your audio out to give you 2 seperate channels of full mono, BUT.... this will only work with the full version. That feature isn't available in the demo.

Posted Wed 09 Oct 02 @ 7:53 pm
Impression DJ , can you be more specific, i have the same query..

Posted Thu 10 Oct 02 @ 11:12 am
A stereo splitter... one end plugs into the output on your soundcard. The other end has 2 RCA plugs. (usually one white or black, and one red) I would generally plug these 2 RCA plugs into 2 seperate channels on my mixer, and choose the 1 sound card/mixer configuration. (this then sends the output of one deck into one channel, and the output from the other deck into the 2nd channel) I've never tried to use headphones in this way, but I'm sure with a little experimentation, and the proper adapters, you can get it to work. Perhaps someone out there who is doing it that way will see this thread and add a comment.

Good Luck
AGAIN: this configuration ONLY works with the full version. It will NOT work with the demo. I'm also told that it will not worked with a cracked or hacked version. So if you are finding this not to work, pony up the 60 bucks and buy the program, it's well worth it.

Posted Thu 10 Oct 02 @ 9:25 pm
Impressions DJ:

My soundcard has 2 audio out lines, but when im playing the program only one the primary line works, u know why?
and cuz i want to hear music before mixing it whith my headphones.

Posted Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 7:41 am
Since my soundcard has only 1 line out. I can't offer any help to your question.

Posted Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 3:21 pm
Ok Any body knows why can't i hear a song on the right side with my headphones when a song is playing in the left side, i need to hear the song before mixing it in! Please give me hint anybody!

Posted Sat 02 Nov 02 @ 3:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)