Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: recording using my hifi

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

when i record to tape through my hifi it only records to the right side of the tape so when i listen to it again it only plays through the right speaker nothing from the left! i know this isnt a atomix problem but anyone help me please!!!!!

thanks

Posted Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 6:00 pm
do you record with mixer?

Posted Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 10:17 pm
yes

Posted Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 1:40 pm
ok first you have to see in the prwview if both of the speakers are working.If they are working then there is some problem with the setup of mixing of your stereo.if you listen in preview(without recording) one woofer only plug each of the cabel red and black ends to the same input of your stereo one each time.So if both of them are working that means you have problem with your stereo if only one is working then the problem has to be in the mixer.try to disable the mono funcion if this exist.and if everything is right with your mixer try to change the cables from your computer to the mixer to see if they are working properly.if they are not then the problem is either with your sondcard or with the options of atomix.Go to options and change the sound configuration it sould work/

Posted Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 9:17 pm
ok thanks i'll give it a try

Posted Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 11:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)