Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sound volume changed between channels

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I tried to install sound blaster live value. I have an onboard digital sound card which I have been using, which has been fine. It wasn't broke but I tried to fix it. I installed SB as a back up and now it changed the volume outputs between my front and rear outputs on both the SB and my onboard card. I tried to uninstall all SB stuff and removed the card and my onboard card is still weak between the channels. I have it set up as a 4 speaker system and atomix set up as a digital card and with a mixer. There is a big difference between the channels.

Posted Tue 03 Sep 02 @ 6:27 am
try to change the sound configuration from the atomix and then bring it back to the 3d option "the 2 middle icons" it sould work

Posted Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 12:40 am
I appreciate your help, but I am confused. I'm sorry. Can you give me a dummy's version of what you suggested?

Again, Thanks.

Posted Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 2:19 am
Ok, after some sleep for a change, I know what you mean. I have it working for the 3-D card and the mixer settings. I also reloaded my sound card drivers and updated my DirectX to 8.1. No luck. The rear is quieter. I may uninstall atomix tonight and reload again to see if that works.

Posted Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 2:45 pm
i have same problem!!!! when using my external mixer i have to put the gain on channel 2 up full and channel 1 on half!!!!!

Posted Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 7:14 pm
do you mix with external mixer or you want it just for preview?

Posted Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 8:39 pm
i mix with the external mixer

Posted Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 11:42 pm
are you sure that the configuration in the atomix is right? it should work in my pc is working ok

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 11:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)