Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: fatal error in atomix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mabalaHome userMember since 2002
After working several months with atomix with no apparent problems, it suddenly started freezing while playing, and then a fatal error screen appears, stating fatal error number 77c73cf1075ff

Also when I drag the file windows on the bottom of the page the computer slows down dramatically.

Im running atomix on winXP, on a 1.3 Ghz cpu,with a usb extigy sound blaster and have plenty of free ram and disk space..

Can someone please help me out here?

Posted Sun 14 Jul 02 @ 2:39 pm
Explain more please. When did the problem started ? When you load a mp3? When you click on panel option? Send your error message to: service@atomixmp3.com. Rescan your mp3 folder because if you delete mp3 frequently with Atomix and load a song which is absent, Atomix crash sometimes!

I had the same problem 1 month ago when I loaded a mp3.

Important: uninstall and reinstall Atomix and clean your registry with RegCleaner program for ex before the installation. And save your internal database before, naturally :))

Regards
Phenryll

Posted Sun 14 Jul 02 @ 4:07 pm
mabalaHome userMember since 2002
How do I save my internal database? (Will it save all the tracks' details?)

Thank You

Mabala

Posted Thu 18 Jul 02 @ 4:58 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Save, in another folder, your "internal database" file.-

Bye,
DJ Coco "Argentina"

Posted Thu 18 Jul 02 @ 5:24 pm
aknit44Home userMember since 2002
One thing: have you made a major system upgrade, modification or change, between the time you first started using Atomix, to the time it started crashing on you?

Posted Mon 29 Jul 02 @ 7:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)