Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound configuration problems with mono splitter Y

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JPEEZYHome userMember since 2002
Hello, ive tried all the configurations possible and nothing works, ive followed all the online manuals and tried everything but i keep getting sound on my headphones and speakers at the same time.
I dont know what to do. I have a laptop and i think my soundcaRD IS 3D but i only have one OUT. I use a splitter but it still doesnt work. Please help!!!!

Posted Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You're probably using the wrong type of splitter. There is a splitter that just sends the same signal to both sides, and there is a splitter that sends one channel to one side, and the other channel to the other side. The proper splitters that I have used are the small 1/8th inch stereo phone type jack on one end (plug into the headphone output on your computer) and the other end has 2 rca type jacks (usually one red & one white.) You either plug each of these into a seperate mixer channel, or adapt them so you can pluf your speakers into one of them, and your headphone into the other.

Posted Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:17 pm
JPEEZYHome userMember since 2002
I have used the splitter befopre with virtual turntables, a similar program so that is not the problem. I still need help...

Posted Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:33 pm
mailto: service@atomixmp3.com
they will be glad to help you ...

Posted Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)