Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: skins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

After i download a skin i go into winzip to extract but their is nothing, any suggestions?

Posted Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 8:40 am
can you explain it exacyly!what is their is nothing?do you mean there is nothing?

Posted Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 2:25 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First: You should have the full version.- Then You have to extract them into skin folder! And then run atomixmp3 and in the option panel, select skin.-
Hope you can understand me!
Dj Coc "Argentina"

Posted Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 3:38 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, you have to extract both the bmp file, and the xml file to the Atomix skins folder. If they are anywhere else, you won't be able to use them. Then in options choose change skin. All the skins that you have properly extracted to the skins folder will appear. Just pick one and go.

Posted Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 3:59 pm
I just want to point out that you no longer need to have the full version: you can play skin your demo-version as well now... The 2.1 demo allows everyone to play around skins, effect-plugins and pretty much everything good and juicy in Atomix...
I think it's a great improvement:
now that we all know what a huge difference it makes more and more ppl will start to work on skins of their own, leading to a bigger Atomix-community

Even though I haven't bought my own full version yet as I have no 3D-soundcard to enjoy the headphones-option but I'm already playing around with skins and collecting samples and effects, testing varios shortcut-definitions etc etc..
so I'm hooked and will certainly buy the full version as soon as I get the hardware to do some REAL magic :)

Posted Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 1:38 pm
I've had the problem that when I D/L skins and go to unzip them, there is an error in the BMP - somehow it has been corrupted, I've successfully downloaded about 3 but heaps I've tried have had this problem.

sounds like that's what jonduncan is talking about... has anyone else had this problem??

Posted Wed 27 Mar 02 @ 4:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)