Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: headphones

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

misjahHome userMember since 2002
Can I listen to the song with headphones that is not being played while the other is playing

Posted Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 3:21 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
For that you need to purchase the full version.

Posted Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 3:28 pm
I guess you don't have the full version, but If you get the full version, here's what to do (with a 3d soundcard. dual soundcards is pretty self-explanatory):
1. Connect your speakers to your front output on your soundcard.
2. Connect your headphones to your the rear output on your soundcard.
3. Go into the sound configuration menu in atomixmp3 FULL VERSION, and select the 3d soundcard picture and the picture with both a speaker and a headphone.
4. To listen on the headphones, click the a to listen on the headphones to what's playing in the rear deck, and vice versa. Whatever side the crossfade is on is what will play over your speakers.

Please note that you will not be able to do this in the demo version, in any sort because the code you need to do this is not there! When you purchase the program, you will get a whole new installer. I highly suggest that you pay the small price for this amazing software, and keep in mind that the software will even be better when the public release of v2.1 comes out. I hope to see you as a fellow atomixmp3 full version user!

Hope I Could Be Of Assistence!

-MixMasterMatt

Posted Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 7:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)