Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Product Key code

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I payed for the product and they gave me a key code to put on the trial version, but i'm looking all over to download it but i can't find where i insert the product code. Can you please help me?

Posted Tue 05 Feb 02 @ 10:49 pm
When you start up the program, it will ask you for it, if you're running the demo, or if you run it for the first time. If it doesn't ask you, either you already have the full version, or you need to reinstall atomixmp3 and then insert the key code on first startup of atomixmp3.

Hope I Could Be Of Assistence!

-MixMasterMatt

Posted Tue 05 Feb 02 @ 11:17 pm
I reinstalled AtomixMP3 but it still didn't show up and i really need to know what to do? Is there anywhere else i can go to enter the product code?

Posted Tue 05 Feb 02 @ 11:49 pm
I am sure they did NOT give you a key code to put in the trial version. They would (if you had really paid) given you a link to download the full version. Only in the full version is there a place to enter your serial number.

Cheers...
Swift

Posted Wed 06 Feb 02 @ 12:15 am
I know what you're talking about !

(He thinks you have to enter in the serial in the demo version)

When you paid for atomix ... they sent you the serial # along with a download link. This link takes you to download the FULL version ... where it prompts you for your serial # when it is loaded for the first time.

dave.

Posted Wed 06 Feb 02 @ 4:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)