Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: My Sound Skips Also I have SBLIVE ALSO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I Have 2 Soundcards A VIBRA 128 that is used for the headphones and a SBLIVE Used for the main speakers.
When I Mixing sometimes The sound Playing on the SBLIve Skips like a scratched cd, and my sound comming to my earphones is all distorted like static going through it and sounds all fhuked_up untill i deselect the deck and reselect the deck and all sounds better but then after 2 mins the sound fuks up again and skips bla bla bla... I have Win Me but it seems that this stupid OS is fuked alsoi must go fork out more money for poor bill gates to get win xp and test it on that if there is a solution to this please help my computer can run atomixmp3 200mb ram 850 pentium 3 64 mb graphics card so i dont think the wave table is doing any harm.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 12:50 pm
try updating the drivers of your hardware.Maybe there was a conflict between the sound cards look IRQ & DMA modes all of them seems all right?

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 6:17 pm
DMA and IRQ has no conflict. I will try updating the drivers. Hopefully that is the only problem.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 11:06 pm
Hey I Updated Both Drivers on da soundcards and It works all fine now. I Haven't tested properly yet but it sounds as if it's working fine.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 11:53 pm
okay then enjoy with atomix :)))

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 11:19 pm
Thanx

Posted Sun 03 Feb 02 @ 3:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)