Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ID3 probs?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I've got little problem. I encode my mp3-files out of a CD in RealJukebox 2.0. Then I edit my artist and title information (again in RJB), so everything looks all right. Now, I open AtomixMP3 2.0 (trial) and I go to my mp3-folder. when I open this folder, in the left side of the panel (where the tracks are shown), nothing is at the right place. Artist and title are in the "title"-column, Album is in the "artist"-column, etc. Can you please tell me how to solve this problem? Does RJB writes the ID3 tags in a wrong way, or does AtomixMP3 reads them wrong?

I've also an other problem: in the effects-section, I can't use any self-written or downloaded effects. Is this a limitation of the trial-version?

Thanx, ikke

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 9:55 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't think Atomix uses id3 tags. all my songs are ripped without them. I painstakenly neamed each file Artist space hyphen space title. When I launch Atomix, all artists are in the artist column, and the titles are in the title column. I can't answer your effects question. I have the full registered version, and all of the effect work like a charm.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 10:18 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Atomix don't use ID3 tags. You must name your mp3 files like this:
artist - song.mp3

For the effects you're right, you can't use other effects in the demo.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 10:21 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
OK, thanks a lot guys. I'll rename my files and I'll try to get the full version a.s.a.p.

Greetz, ikke

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 8:20 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Atomix doesnt use mp3 id . I use a the program -mp3file editor 2000- that give u a very easy the way to name all mp3 files with the names from id tag. If you have allready modify the ids it will be very easy to rename all the mp3 files.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 11:30 am
RosterHome userMember since 2001
Where can I download this soft from ? I can't find it!

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 7:19 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 9:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)