Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BIG PROBLEM-BUG IN THE NEW VERSION

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I dragged a new song into one of the players, I got a fatal error with the message, when you hit OK the music will stop and the program will shut down. E-mail your support team with message 40b6be:698d018b! Hit happened at least 7 times in the course of the party causing me to have to use a CD backup...Please tell me what is going on here and how to I fix it!

Posted Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 6:16 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
What kind of mp3 was it?

Posted Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 11:29 pm
What do you mean what kind of mp3 was it? I have around 4000 mp3's (songs) on a USB external hard drive. I don't remember what songs it happened on specifically. All the mp3s are of different quality, as far as 128, 160, etc. Should that matter?

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 3:23 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sir try to identify a song which makes atomixmp3 close!
But in all the case you can try to recreate your mp3 files with a converter like DB Audio Convert Personaly I have used it to convert all my file in the same Bitrate and same quality (and same level as this prog can normalize your files)

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 11:08 am
Speaking of normalizing your MP3's......Where can I find this DB Audio Convert? I have Sonic Foundry's Sound Forge. I think this prog can normalize also, but does anyone know how to do it?? Like the other person, I also have thousands of MP3's....do you have to normalize one at a time or can you do multiple MP3's at a time???

Any help would surely be appreciated!!

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 2:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)