Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Two soundcard question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Question: what feature does Atomix 2.0 (full version) offers for 2 soundcards?
- Play the Left player with soundcard A en play the Right player with soundcard B?
or:
- Play both Players with soundcard A en monitor (pre-listen with headphones) them with soundcard B (connected to your headphones)

I ask this, because I can't find the button to switch to an other soundcard on the screenshots. Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Pietje

Posted Thu 13 Dec 01 @ 3:56 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
All of them.
You can connect the 2 cards in 2 channels of an external mixer and you can have each channel of each player. If you dont have external mixer you can have left player to one card and second player to second card.
Other way is to have all mixing in one card and all cue to the other card.
Do you have the full atomix version or not?

Posted Thu 13 Dec 01 @ 4:29 pm
Okay, so I have two soundcards installed. How can I set one of the two decks, or both, to be played on my headphones? I can't figure it out.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 12:43 pm
Question: what feature does Atomix 2.0 (full version) offers for 2 soundcards?
- Play the Left player with soundcard A en play the Right player with soundcard B?
or:
- Play both Players with soundcard A en monitor (pre-listen with headphones) them with soundcard B (connected to your headphones)

I ask this, because I can't find the button to switch to an other soundcard on the screenshots. Thanks in advance for helping me out

Biliris Michalis

Posted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 12:58 pm
how does the 2 sound cards thing work??? How can u pre listen then????

Posted Sun 03 Nov 02 @ 12:41 am
LocutosPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have 2 soundblasters installed in my pc! One is an audigy and other is an live both from creative! My pc is an AMDK6-300MHZ and i have 256 MGB of RAM !!! Only my audigy soundblaster does the scratch and the other have litlle problems! I have a mixer and my operating system is windows 98 2nd edition becausse its more stable! In order to do a mix i have the atomix crossfader in the midle and only my mixer does the mix from one chanel to other chanel! But my problem is that when i have both players of atomix playing and if i serch with the player of the SB audigy foward and backwords in the music, it listens for only a second a little "kzl" Understand? The process in bacwords doest happend! Please help because i bought your program online and i like it very much but on a live party it´s bad!

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 12:23 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
a 2 sound card configuration is not available in the demo version.

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 2:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)