Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Invalid Page Fault

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Lets start off with what I have. Its a AMD 800MHz system with 256RAM and a 40 GB Hard drive. I am running Win98SE
The AMD chip sits on a PC Chips 810LMR Motherboard with
everything on board (Lan,USB,Video,Sound). After about 2 Hrs. I get an error that read "Atomix has caused a page fault in module AtomixMP3.exe...." and shuts down. I have redone the operating system twice and reinstalled Atomixmp3 Version 1.3 twice. I have nothing running in the background, in fact the only thing running is Atomix. Could you give me some insight as to what might be the problem and if so what might be the solution. Thanks for your time.
MedMan

Posted Tue 11 Dec 01 @ 10:01 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
LOL - I never had this error since I changed to w2k and XP!

Upgrade your OS or at least DirectX to 8.1!

Posted Tue 11 Dec 01 @ 10:34 pm
Tried both of your suugestion and unforunatly the same thing occured. In Windows XP it dosen't say its a page fault it just says that the program has cause an error and windows will shut it down. Have you heard of anyone having this problem with an AMD chip or is it just a software issue. The reasoning I say possible with the chip is because it never crashed on a Celeron based machine for about a year. The machine crashed from a fall.
Thanks again
MedMan

Posted Sat 15 Dec 01 @ 9:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)