Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: external mixer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

how do i use my external mixer with atomixmp3 ????

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 4:25 am
Keep in mind, that if you do use two seperate soundcards, and they use a different driver for each card, there will be (slightly) different latencies for each card, which can make mixing a little funky.

It's best to use two similar cards (however, not many soundcards will support more than one of the same device in the same machine) or a 3D card in 3D (front/rear mode)

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 8:56 pm
You mean that we can`t use two 3d sound cards in the same PC ? just like sound blaster live and the new audigy ? can i use booth 3d sound cards , because i`m thinking of getting the PCI 512 to use with my sound blaster live, and is still don`t know if it`s possible. Please, post some infos here to help us. Thank you guys !

Posted Wed 30 Oct 02 @ 1:40 am
try not to use the term "hardmode" as that is history along with 2.0.

Posted Wed 30 Oct 02 @ 2:17 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Trip that post is from Dec 01, with thenew skin engine old posts are poping up due to users posting new suggestions on them.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Wed 30 Oct 02 @ 6:47 am
Hi, I have a problem. Before I put an external mixer on my PC, I could save my mixes on my PC. Since I've installed the mixer, I can't do that anymore. It has something to do with "hardware mix" in the soundconfiguration. Is it possible to record my mixes? Or do I need to search the Internet for a tool that records all sounds made on your computer?

Posted Fri 01 Nov 02 @ 12:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)