Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: About automix mode

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is any way in automix mode to have the mix at the end of the song? 10 to 25 sec it will be ok.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 12:16 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Yes all you have to do is go to the options panel and select the amount of time you would like a mix to last. I believe the choices are 5,10,15,20,25,30, no mix

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 7:22 am
Doesnt work this way. In options MixLentgth sets the length (in seconds) of the time AtomixMP3 remains in the median poistion of the crossfader. Any other idea?

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 11:11 am
There seems to be no control over that right now. Hopefully they will provide an autoplay type feature soon. I relly thought they were going to add it on 2.0, maybe 2.1 !!!

Jimbo

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 1:49 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I asked about this before I bought 1.12. They told me (rightfully) that there were several more advanced features that they were working on for the next version (2.0), but that this problem would be addressed in a future upgrade. I have every reason to believe that somewhere, someone is thinking hard about an "autoplay" type feature, and how it can best be added. I also believe that sooner or later (hopefully sooner) there will be some type of fix, patch or update in this direction. These folks have done a great job putting together a very user friendly, and incredibly advanced DJ mixing product, I have every faith in the notion that there will be an autoplay function in the not too distant future. Meanwhile I'm getting a huge kick out of playing with the effects and skins that are rolling out just about every day now. Keep 'em coming people, they're very cool, but autoplay would be a great addition to this product.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 2:18 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Well I guess I am not exactly sure what you are asking. I know that if I set my program on auto mix then slide the crossfader to the side that is palying first, it will contiuosly go from side to side in correspondence with the deck that is playing.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 7:13 pm
Homeboy try to play mid tempo or slow tempo songs and you will see the automix starts 30 or more sec before the end of the song. I hope mama do something for this.

Posted Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 5:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)