Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: A REAL COPY ON CD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Why can't I get a hard copy of my software, like any other software program I also own bpm stuido pro another DJ program it is considered the best in the industry and you get a real CD when you buy that.I you want to be one of the leaders in the Mixxing software field put the program on CD

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 6:54 pm
KayleHome userMember since 2003
Why don't you burn it yourself? For the small price of Virtual DJ don't expect having a CD!

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 7:06 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do they sent all updates on CD too?
... Or maybe you have to pay for upates no?
... Or maybe there is no updates...???

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 8:00 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's available via the internet... you can't loose that! How often have you lost a CD?

LOL

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 8:36 pm
That would increase the cost too, so keep it the way it is. internet distribution. Should be an option for $9.95 to have the media shipped to you for registered users though.

Posted Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 6:16 pm
I would gladly pay an extra 10 dollars for the CD Thats not a problem But at least give me that option

Posted Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 8:50 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
But why don't you burn it by yourself???

Posted Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 10:46 am
I might understand this CD request if VDJ was 700+ MB's in size and you were on 56k dial-up, then it makes total sense. But VDJ is only a few MB's in size, even from 56k it is not that bad. Use Nero and just burn yourself a copy to CD-RW, and you will have solved your problem at a much cheaper price.

Regards;

Redman247

Posted Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 12:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)