Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: dynamics processor

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The problem of all the software thats out there is that the all are missing something!!!!!!((.
When i go to www.otsjuke.com i miss a recordcase where i can save or select playlist's.
When i go to www.atomixmp3.com i miss a dynamics processor and a good fade in and out option.
When i go to vdj2 i miss a lot but they have a very good dynamics processor!!! like Otsjuke.
When i go to pcdj i miss a good (the autogain sucks bigtime) and search option but the layout is very good!!!.
Please can sombody tell me where the perfect programm is!!!!! the only ones i now you have to rent the whole deal hardware and software and you will have to subscribe for a music update every month!!!! like www.encore-media.nl!!!
why cant nobody make a programm that's perfect for the Dj, radio, restaurants and bars, pubs, clubs???????.

When sombody agrees or finds something like the encore software please let me now.

Salva

Posted Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 12:58 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don´t think it´s a good idea. If you create a good "alround software", some pro DJ´s won´t like it, if you create a bedroom software, the pro´s and the allrounders won´t like it and if you create a pro programm, the others won´t like it. So you´ll never find a "perfect" software for all users.

Posted Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 1:21 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think thats BULLSHIT!!!!,

My opinion is that a good programm thats good for every one is a good thing for ATOMIX$$$$.
Look at my i play atomix two times a week in my bar for a lot of people and thats working good the only thing i do'nt like is that there is no good dynamics processor as a Dj i dont wanne check the dB level of every song.

And on slower day's i would like a option that makes atomix a good background player the only thing that atomix needs is a good dynamics processor and a smooth fade in and out function AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE SONGS AND NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF A SONG!!!!!!!!!, for the rest i really think atomix is the best i found on the internet!!!!

grtz Salva

Posted Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 8:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)