Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphones and two soundcards

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have two sounds installed and I would like to know how to control the volume and choose the disc i'm listening to on the headphones so that I may enque songs at the right place and time?

Posted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 5:36 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Do you have the full version ?

Posted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 5:46 pm
I'm not sure, I recieved atomixmp3 with the computer so I expected it to be a demo version, but I'm able to do all the things that was mentioned on this website that only the full version supports like being able to select the two sound cards option and many others, How will I know for sure? and am I actually able to use headphones?

Posted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 5:52 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please mail us at service@atomixmp3.com, we'll be able to answer you.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 01 @ 6:00 pm
I have a new soundcard- montego II by Turtle systems.My Atomix 1.12 does not work in two soundcards mode.If I put montego II es soundcard 1 and my integrated soundcard es soundcard 2, the both players are working on montego.If I put my old card es soundcard 1 and montego 2 es soundcard 2 then both players work on my integrated soundcard.

Posted Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 7:13 pm
i got the same problem i can use 2 soundcard (audigy and creative and hercules xp theater) and i can't cue my next songs with the headphone (on the xp theater) i can't even hear what the next song is... i'm thinking of going back to vtt it's old but it works so much better... i can cue beats easier then here... only my xp theater works a bit weird on it but i think a quick reinstall will work ;)

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 12:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)