Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: attention auto mix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok i made a post the other day entitled "need help in boston, ma" i got one reply (thanks for that) what i'm trying to do is start using a mp3 software package like yours or some of your competitors.i don't have a running computer right now i'm going to build a new one for this software only and i need advice and your site doesn't give it!!!!! how about requirements there's a spot but no info. also i can't beleive that there is no place in a major city like boston or surrounding areas where i can try this out how do think you'll be able to sell it!!! your compitition has helped me...but i want to judge which one is best for my situation.thank dj ed o'neill oh p.s. i'm fairly new to djing i've only been at it for 15 YRS YES THAT'S NOT A TYPO ITS A DIG PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRY THINGS OUT BEFORE THE BUY THEM...THAT'S HOW I'VE BOUGHT ALL MY EQUIPMENT OVER THE PAST 15 YRS.. P.S.S MAYBEE THIS SITE IS NOT BEING MONITORED WELL.

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 7:42 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 8:10 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
...as I already told you.

Every actual standard PC got the minimum requirements to use AtomixMP3. The only thing you have to take a look at is to choose the right soundcard. I personnaly use a SB Live Player 5.1 in 3D mode. So you can use the front and the rear channel of the card as channel one and two on your external mixer. On my music system with a PIII@500, 256MB RAM and WinXP, it runs absolutely without any problems.

To my knowledge, a standard config with double power should even be enough to run all competitors (no garanty!!).

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 8:21 pm
thanks but can't i actually go to a store in my area and try this out.

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 9:49 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sorry Atomixmp3 is only available on Internet.

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 11:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Jeeze!

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 8:47 pm
LOL

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 11:28 pm
freak

Posted Thu 01 Nov 01 @ 11:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)