Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Atomix gone to E.Jay ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has any one noticed that the new Ejay Dj Mixstation is out and is made by Atomix ? Who is supporting it now ?

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 12:16 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As the brand says: Ejay.

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 7:44 am
Let me clarify. Atomix are allowing Ejay to retail their own branded version of Atomix. This version is 1.2, however, it is the beta build of 1.2 which they shouldn't have released, they should have waited until 1.2 final was completed and then both Ejay and Atomix had planned to launch both pieces of software at the same time.

Due to Ejay having released the beta, there will now be lots of discussions (arguments) between the two companies which Yannick has stated will delay our getting the new upgrade for 1.2. Great, isn't it?! Apparently, when the 'discussions' have finished, we may be told a release date. Pigs may also grow wings and fly to the moon.

Ejay's mixstation is Atomix 1.2, it just shouldn't have released it yet, especially since they only have the beta version (they got tired of waiting too). This was all revealed in the general discussion forum, but some essential topics have been deleted, so it may not be possible for you to verify what I've said.

Keep on waiting. You should be used to it.

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 8:12 am
Why do you always talk about Ejays DJ Mixstation being AtomixMP3 v.1.2?

Neither one of the dev team, nor one of the moderaters ever said this!

Posted Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 5:31 pm
Most definately Beta !!! In a fit of madness and temporary insanity I purchased The Ejay mix station and it surely is bug ridden with the only help from ejay support saying they will get back as soon as humanly possible ? Ie after they crawl to Atomix for help. My advice dont bother and hopefully Atomix will surprise us very soon with the real thing !!!!

Come on Atomix give us something to work with over the forthcoming festivities !!!

Posted Fri 02 Nov 01 @ 1:09 am
As the author wrote in another message: The 1.2 will be finished until the end of this month.

Posted Fri 02 Nov 01 @ 8:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)