Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Skins not showing in skin browser...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have downloaded quite a few skins from the skin section of this website, then I have unzipped them into the Atomixmp3 folder. The problem is that the skins do not appear in the skin browser in Atomix....even the DENON skin that came with Atomix setup does not show, I only have 'default'.

What have I done wrong or what is the problem?

The skins are for 1.12 aren't they, and not 1.2?

I ask this because the skins seem to be styled like 1.2... with the 5 buttons under the crossfader, I thought maybe this was just an idea the skin maker came up with and then Atomix decided it was good to use in 1.2 or maybe the skin maker had used the 1.2 beta and got the idea from there of having the buttons on a 1.12 skin, but every single skin in the download section has these 5 buttons.... I would not expect every skin maker to have thought of the same thing, unless it is for 1.2.

Any ideas.help?

Thanks

Posted Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 4:05 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
All the skins available on our web site are for the 1.12 version.

First close Atomixmp3 if running.

The zip file must be unzipped in the Atomixmp3 folder (by defalut C:/Program Files/AtomixMP3)

Then launch Atomix, the new skin should be available in the skins list.

Posted Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 5:01 pm
Thats what I tried and it didn't work. I uninstalled and then reinstalled Atomix and then put the files into the folder again and this time they were all visible in the skins browser...strange...

Posted Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 10:10 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
So it seems to work now... :)) Please let us know if it happens again.

Posted Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 10:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)