Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems burning Atomix mixes to CD-R

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This is not directly related to AtomixMP3 but it is relevant to the recording aspect of the software.

I want to burn an Atomix mix (large WAV file) to CD-R as smaller individual tracks but with no pauses or jumps in between the tracks so that the mix sounds smooth when listening. I have successfully removed the pause (usually 2 seconds by default) but there is still a slight jump between the tracks and it is'nt smooth. I have split and burnt the tracks using the NERO software and a TDK Velo CD Writer.

If anyone knows whether this problem can be fixed and how please let me know. Also, is this a software problem or a CD-R media problem or a CD Writer problem??

Thanks again,

Alexx.

Posted Sun 21 Oct 01 @ 8:59 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can choose in your software between "normal" track marks and linked track marks. If you use the linked marks, the won´t be a pause between. Important is to use the track editor of the burning software, not an external one.

Posted Sun 21 Oct 01 @ 11:19 am
Thanks mama, I will try that.

Cheers,

Alexx

Posted Sun 21 Oct 01 @ 6:10 pm
Problem.

My software does not have an option for 'normal' or 'linked' track marks. Which software do you recommend I get that has these functions?

Posted Mon 22 Oct 01 @ 3:43 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can use Feurio, an unlimited burning software. You can find it on www.feurio.com. In the track editor, you can choose between these two options in splitting.

Posted Mon 22 Oct 01 @ 8:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)