Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Illegal Operation

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Yes folks...we all know those stupid "blue screens" that come up that let us know that for some reason we've performecd an "illegal operation".
Is there anything I can do to prevent and stop this from happening? it happened to me once at a live gig. While the screen popped up my MP3 skipped a few times. It didn't ruin my evening...but it isn't very professional.
Please help me in a way where I can prevent this from happening again.
DJ 56K

Posted Sat 20 Oct 01 @ 10:41 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sir,

FIRST, This error is a windows error and not an atomixmp3 error. (our errors messages are little msgbox and you can continue to hear the music)
So we need to understand too how have you get this error ?

This error appears when ? often? always? Please send more description about your problem

Posted Sat 20 Oct 01 @ 11:44 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
With Win2000 or XP you won´t get these blue screens anymore! I´ve seen the last one over one year ago with Win98!

Posted Sat 20 Oct 01 @ 12:57 pm
Yes I'm fully aware that the problem I am facing is NOT part of the atomix mp3 program...it's my windows.
I'm using windows ME and the problems appears to happen randomly. There is no specific trigger that I can identify. ut sometime within the midle of a song that I'm plyaing a "blue screen" might appear.
Please help.
dj 56K

Posted Sun 21 Oct 01 @ 3:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)