Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Fruity Loops

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi

I've got a paid version on Atomix- how do I create loops? When I key "L" it just goes back to cue- is that it? Not quite a loop....

Posted Sat 29 Sep 01 @ 10:30 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yepp, that´s the "loop function". We´re working on it to make it more like a real loop.

Posted Sat 29 Sep 01 @ 10:34 am
I must point out something that Mama is usually keen to point out himself/herself when it aids his/her arguments. That is, that Mama is not part of the Atomix Team and does not have any idea what is going on in the programming department, nor when the new version might be released, if ever. Therefore, Mama is not working on it. Please overlook his/her error, it is one that he/she often makes when trying to appease people.

I must add that Mama has no financial incentive in this company, and no other interest in any respect, other than trying to help the Team. Nobody, other than the Atomix Team (programmers, company employees) has any information on the development of Atomix V1.2 other than the small amount of (mis)information that the Team deems is suitable for us to given. Nobody knows whether the Atomix Team still exists or whether V1.2 is still in development or has been dropped. The Atomix Team no longer bless us mere mortals with their presence or their soothing words of knowledge.

Please remember, we are only lowly customers. Do not expect more.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Thu 04 Oct 01 @ 2:22 pm
Thank you for your interesting point of view Mixmaster. As I use the actual beta and stay in contact with the owners of AtomixMP3, I know they exist and I know on what they´re working. Please stop giving false informations. In the new version there will be a multiple cue functionality that´s more like a real loop function than the actual one. For future versions it´s planned to integrate the real one. But, if it will be in time, it could yet be in the next release.

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 10:41 am
I was only doing what you do, Mama. Giving false information is your speciality when you want to make a point or try and win and argument. I remember you once saying that you couldn't give us any information concerning the (non)release of the new version, as you knew nothing about it. I also remember you saying that you could not tell any of the Atomix Team about the feelings of the customers concerning our being left in the dark, as you weren't in contact with them, you were merely a customer who enjoyed using Atomix and running your $12,000,000 company. Funny how you say what suits you at the time.

Don't bother to reply, I have heard all I want to hear from you and your holier-than-thou appeasing attitude. What a pity that Atomix Team cannot defend itself since it disregards the customers and ignores us, and instead has to rely on you to rally for them. Monkeys.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 2:42 pm
If you try to remember right, you will agree that I said, I can´t tell you anything NEW about the release, because I wasn´t in contact with them at this time. It´s right that I´m only a user like you (?did you pay for it?) who wants to help the Atomix owners.

And by the way, what about you? Is it the only way out you find if you can´t find a real argument in an argue, than blaming others? Did you ever write a mail to teamapply@atomixmp3.com to REALLY help them instead of telling all who want to give you a real great and stable peace of software monkeys??? I didn´t see one from you!

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 7:02 pm
First of all, in English we do not put a question mark before and after a question, only AFTER it, comprehende?

Secondly, you seem to have some form of paranoia when it comes to Atomix and cracks. I, like many others, use the FULL version that I bought, so stop going on about cracked versions and pushing it in peoples faces all the goddamn bloody time.

And yes, I did send in some very useful advice and features that I said should be incorporated in the next version of Atomix which will never be released. They thanked me and said they would indeed use my suggestions.

My referring to the Team as monkeys is quite an accurate and apt description of them, in my opinion, since they treat their customers so terribly, ignore us, keep us in the dark and keep us waiting a year for an update that was promised by them and paid for by us. They have no idea how to treat customers or run a business. Maybe they should consider taking long courses in PR. Monkeys.

MiXmAsTeR

If you try to remember right, you will agree that I said, I can´t tell you anything NEW about the release, because I wasn´t in contact with them at this time. It´s right that I´m only a user like you (?did you pay for it?) who wants to help the Atomix owners.

And by the way, what about you? Is it the only way out you find if you can´t find a real argument in an argue, than blaming others? Did you ever write a mail to teamapply@atomixmp3.com to REALLY help them instead of telling all who want to give you a real great and stable peace of software monkeys??? I didn´t see one from you!

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 7:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)