Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Calculating BMP to all songs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is it possible to calculate the BMP of an entire directory without having to load every one of the songs into the Deck??

Is there a plugin or something??

Posted Mon 17 Sep 01 @ 8:27 pm

As far as I know such feature or plugin is not available.

A "workaround" might be to load all of the songs into a playlist and let Atomix loose in Automix mode.
Depending of the number of songs this might take a while, but then again it removes the requirement to manually drag all songs into the playsection manually. You can let your PC run all night or longer if necessary.

Once you're done, make sure to backup the internal database once every now and then. It might crash (I had it once before) and without backup you have to start all over again.

As I have close to 4000 MP3s now, I don't feel like being confronted with such scenario and hence make backups regularly.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posted Mon 17 Sep 01 @ 8:36 pm
Thanks for your reply... I have 6000 mp3s and that is a laborious job, but i guess the backup is very important.. i will get into it.. thanks a lot.

Posted Mon 17 Sep 01 @ 8:53 pm
Take my advice: Make 2 backups differents. 1 day you make a backup into some file and the other day you make a back up into another file. I told you that because one day i made my regulary backup and when i started atomix both were crashed (the original and the last backup). So I started to make two differents backups, so if i loose one of them I have the other although it is a little old.
Bye,
DJ Argentine

Posted Tue 18 Sep 01 @ 6:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)