Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Master tempo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What is the funcion of master tempo???

What is the best configuration of automatic features (pitch, level,....) to mixer better.
Yesterday in a party with my full atomix I has many problems especially for the volume.
What trips and tricks???
Best regards.

Posted Sun 02 Sep 01 @ 12:42 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Download the demo and see the difference (you can disabled and enabled master tempo in the options) it will be better than a long message

Posted Sun 02 Sep 01 @ 5:03 pm
Pity Yan didn't see the bit in that message saying that the user has the full version and has used it.

You will continue to have problems with the volume because the auto-level option in Atomix is rather poor.

Master Tempo allows you to increase the pitch of a song without getting the 'Chipmunk' voices. In other words, the pitch control becomes a tempo control, the frequency pitch remains the same, but the tempo of the song is increased. Try it and see. Turn it off is my recommendation unless you have a NASA supercomputer. The best setting is the one you like most. Normal dance is about 135bpm. Hard house and Techno is around 150bpm.

Tips and hints? Easy. Practice, practice, practice.

Posted Mon 03 Sep 01 @ 8:27 am
Is there any possible way that the "Time Stretch" from the Options tab be inserted as a button in an Atomixmp3 skin?

Posted Fri 17 Jan 03 @ 7:11 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Djs always use time stretch cause it changes the speed of the song without changing tone: it is better!
There aren't skins with that feature because there isn't a shortcut for switching between time stretch on and off.

Peroz

Posted Sat 18 Jan 03 @ 1:34 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
I'm not sure why the second "anonymous" suggests turning time stretch off. I DJ regularly from my PIII laptop and it has more than enough computing power to enable this function. Also, when changing the tempo of the incoming song to match that of the outgoing song, it sounds daft if it isn't enabled.

Just my .02

Jack.

Posted Wed 22 Jan 03 @ 2:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)