Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Y-Splitter Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ramzo19Home userMember since 2001
Hi,
I got a stereo to 2 mono y splitter and it works fine in terms of monitoring, but I get this crazy buzzing in my speakers all the time but not in my headphones. Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Posted Sun 15 Jul 01 @ 6:07 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Sounds like corrosion, anyways.

What was the "shut the fuck up" for? That's boggling me :D

Posted Tue 17 Jul 01 @ 12:07 am
I just got this Y splitter...any other ideas? Someone I know said that the mono is overloading my speakers or something while the radio shack guy said there isn't enough signal to be picked up by the speakers so i need another amp or something like that. Anyone have any other thoughts? Thanks.

Posted Wed 18 Jul 01 @ 4:58 am
I just got this Y splitter...any other ideas? Someone I know said that the mono is overloading my speakers or something while the radio shack guy said there isn't enough signal to be picked up by the speakers so i need another amp or something like that. Anyone have any other thoughts? Thanks.

Posted Wed 18 Jul 01 @ 4:58 am
do anybody know i can get the right y-splitter, i got one @ radio shack but i hear both song.

Posted Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 2:13 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can get the right one at radio shack as well.
The proper one will have the mini jack on one end (plugs into your computer) and 2 rca connectors on the other end.

Posted Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 2:31 pm
djnachoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@ dj RIck

Hey rick, i have been searching the forum, and saw your name few times.
Just wondering, how do you conect your cables? In other words, how do you separate the sound from one table to the other? I read that you only use the sound card in your computer ...is that right?
What configuration do you use?
please help....having trouble to get that right!
thanks
nacho

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 5:30 am
Guys, that post comes from july 2001 and from AtomixMP3 web site !!

Please don't re-open an old post to find an answer to a problem on another software.

Just create a new post :)

Thanks

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 6:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)