Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Monitoring on One Maxi Sound Fortissimo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello

I have one Guillemot Maxi Sound Fortissimo in my PC with Windows 98, and i plugged the speakers on front out and the headphones on rear out. Everything works fine, but when i want to monitor the green deck when the crossfader is completely on the red deck, I hear exactly the same thing on the headphones as on the speakers. So, I only hear the red deck playing and not the green one...

Is there something wrong in my config?

Posted Sat 10 Mar 01 @ 10:09 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
YOu can't monitor the green deck because it is the ACTIVE DESK! Switch the color by pressing on the LED on the interface or press the TAB key

Posted Sat 10 Mar 01 @ 9:18 pm
OK, I tried that... But whatever I do, when I switch the decks by clicking on the leds or pressing TAB, set the crossfader to one side or another, I still hear exactly the same thing over the headphones as over the speakers...

Cya

Posted Sun 11 Mar 01 @ 9:42 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
It depends of the OS but, to separate the rear and the front you have to go in the config panel, to click on the yamaha icon and to config the output. The deffault choice is not to separate the 2 outputs, it is the reason why you have to config it.

NB if you speak french it would be easier...

alrea

Posted Sun 11 Mar 01 @ 2:40 pm
Bon, je parle le francais, pour cela il n'y a pas de probleme... Mais ma config son est sur: "Analog out: 4 channel, special 4ch". Si j'essaye les autres configs, je n'entends plus rien sur les ecouteurs... Les enceintes vont toujours...

In English for the other people:

My sound config is on: "out: 4 channel, special 4ch" and if I set it on something else, then I don't hear a thing over the headphones. The speakers still work...

Posted Sun 11 Mar 01 @ 3:05 pm
j'ai exactement le même problème (avec win2000) . J'ai tout essayé et pas trouvé de solution...

Posted Sun 07 Apr 02 @ 9:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)