Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sound cuts out on one desk sometimes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

donrecoHome userMember since 2002
Sometimes live on a set, I have the sound cut out on one desk. Normally, I have to open another atomix window and I can go on. I am thinking that maybe some of the older mp3's that I have is causing this. I have a folder I call old school and sometimes when I select a song from that folder, I get this error. Has anyone else experienced this same problem?

D.J Don re,co

Posted Sun 09 Jun 02 @ 2:17 pm
what sound setting do you use???

Posted Mon 10 Jun 02 @ 7:10 pm
I am getting exactly the same thing !!!!
when playing it cuts out on 1 deck , 4 me usualy the right one , norm i also jut open another coy of atomix ,
i am running a SB Live (value) , runin it out through a mixer

plz can anyone help :)

Posted Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 11:18 am
I've got the same problem too, runs fine for 1-3 mixes, then the sound just cuts out on one desk. I don't think it's anything to do with the mp3 file as it happens whichever ones I use. Maybe it's a sound card compatability problem (I'm using a SB Live 1024).

Posted Wed 16 Oct 02 @ 2:37 pm
i get the same y is there no awnser to this problem

Posted Thu 24 Oct 02 @ 3:52 pm
I get the same thing as well except I am using a laptop with a Athlon 1.4G Processor and a Sound Blaster Extigy Card. I am also using an external hard drive 80 G on Fire Wire. So you are not alone. I already emailed tech support twice with no response. Good customer support huh???

Posted Tue 19 Nov 02 @ 4:22 pm
login and you'll get better help!

Posted Tue 19 Nov 02 @ 8:05 pm
I am logged in now...what kind of suppoort can you offer?

Posted Sun 01 Dec 02 @ 8:53 am
send a e-mail to service@atomixmp3.com with your username and registered e-mail address and the will help you!

Posted Sun 01 Dec 02 @ 3:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)