Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: POPING AUDIO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have had this problem for a while now. I don't know if it is my computer or what but.... When i play tracks on my automix station i get poping/scratching sounds in the background and sometimes it can be really loud. i have tryed lotsa things out but still it is really annoying. My computer is a AMD 2000xp, 512 ram, Sound blaster 128, 160gb harddrive. Anybody Help Me??

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 11:58 am
MAKE SURE you have the 2.1 version ... No one else has reported similar problems. By the way: its ATOMIX not AUTOMIX !!!!!!!

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 4:41 pm
well I have the same problem....and I have seen some more similar posts.....
its really annoying...

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 3:35 am
I have fixed my problem with the poping audio. This might sound kinda daft but here goes. It seems that it is whenever i connect to the internet when my atomixmp3 station is running it seems to cause this problem. I don't use my atomixmp3 whilst i am on the internet anymore and it seems to be fine. I don't know for sure that this was the problem in the first place but it seems that if you play tracks whilst connected it causes this problem. If you play a track even once whilst connected then it will stay untill you reinstall the software. kinda wierd really.

Posted Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 2:46 pm
Umm... that sounds daft indeed..
I have a DSL-connection and is thus connected all the time, no problem there.. people can even broadcast on the internet with Atomix so there really doesn't seem to be a problem...

However I am a bit curious as to why Atomix want's to connect to the internet (my software firewall shows me a popup everytime I start Atomix)... has this got something to do with the mysterios Charts-option (Collection of chart-info???)

Posted Thu 04 Apr 02 @ 9:08 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If an internet connection is available atomix checks to see your copy is legal !!!! Also the charts to but this is selectable in the options screen

STU

Posted Sat 06 Apr 02 @ 8:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)