Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: you canot play wav song from a CD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i dont know why it doesn't word
it could be that they mented it to be this way?

Posted Tue 12 Mar 02 @ 5:26 pm
moderated

Posted Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 11:19 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You must be the same guy posting in the mix forum. Possibly you own a copy of Mix vibes and have just realized how much better Atomix is and you thought you would take it out on people who were smart enough to buy it !

DJ Homeboy

Posted Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 9:59 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Sorry that last message was directed at the annonymous.

Posted Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 10:00 am
i gotta admit that the message by the person who wasn't logged in was pretty mean.. but it still made me laugh when i read it. does that make me bad? who knows.. but i'm sure other people might get a quick laugh out of it too. but i guess it was a little too harsh for the forum.. but then again it is just a forum. well it's 5 a.m. and i haven't go to bed yet. just goes to show how much of a life that i really don't have.

Posted Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 11:09 am
seriously how stupid is the goose that said "why doesnt it play wav songs from a cd?" the program is called atomix MP3 not atomix cd? get it right and download a gay program, atomix is the best and it will be forever

Posted Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 11:02 am
twinkHome userMember since 2004
I do feel that you all do owe the guy an apology. You do not know if he is gay. I feel that if you guys either djs or not need a more professional atitude. Some people out there do not know how to convert there wav files to mp3s and are not smart enough to know about the program and the hardware configuration. Just my toughts and if you want to know I do know plenty of great GAY djs.

Posted Tue 10 Feb 04 @ 1:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)