Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MP3pro in Atomix MP3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When Atomix got an mp3pro support?

Posted Mon 31 Dec 01 @ 11:10 pm
mp3Pro is unnecessary if you take the time and effort to encode your mp3's at 192 or higher bitrates. The extra room it takes up is neglible and the increase in quality astounding.

People who purposely encode their music into mp3 at a bitrate of 128 thinking they are getting CD quality are GAY and damn STUPID. Listen to the difference between a 128 and a 196, you will notice the higher frequencies are lost in the 128. CD quality my fat hairy butt.

Personally I encode at 320, but then I am clever and goodlooking and I have a 40Gb hard drive, whereas most peasants have 500mb ones.

Posted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 1:45 am
Wow, I didn't know this site allowed gay bashing! I thought club types were a little more tollerant and open minded! I can't believe you printed that last message! I think it speaks volumes of your narrow-minded mentality!

Posted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 2:18 am
Ronny, old boy, it was a figure of speech, and should not be taken literally.

Posted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 1:47 pm
Having this in mind, you can play wav files in atomixmp3 instead of mp3 files (this way you will lose even less quality). But you'll need 80 GB HD or more ...

Posted Sun 06 Jan 02 @ 10:18 pm
Using wav files would be for the professional DJ who wants superior sound quality, therefore he should be able to buy a dedicated 80Gb+ hard drive...

Posted Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 8:30 am
I've recently bought a 1 Terabyte hard drive, can anyone beat this?

They are very very expensive mind you.

Posted Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 1:17 pm
lol :-)

Posted Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 1:41 pm
yeah I can!!! I went for a holiday to the future and bought a 80 terabite hardrive. BTW AtomixMp3 3000 just came out its shit compared to 2.0.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 2:33 am
P.S. Do You think the chicks can tell between sound quality. Not much difference.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 2:35 am
Speaking of peasants... I thought I was getting behind... me and my little 1.6GHz and 260 Gig total (160 Striped). Guess I am doin' better than I thought :)

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 5:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)