Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: atomix v2 visual mix window - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

antguHome userMember since 2001
It does not move too smooth when I try to match the beats manually. Is this a bug ?

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 3:05 am
would anyone like to answer me

Posted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 1:30 am
same things here , athlon 750 mhz with 320 meg ram...

Posted Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 5:44 pm
i have a pentium 600 mhz with 512 ram and have the same problem

Posted Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 7:43 pm
it is horrible, so choppy it hurts my eyes. the old version never had this problem. the active waveform display seems to have been 'Downgraded' while the rest of the program was 'Upgraded'.

Posted Mon 10 Dec 01 @ 2:29 am
I have this problem too. Notice the Atomix Team have ignored you? They are ignoring everyone who points out the choppy waveform display and the crackling eq's and crossfader. It's popularly called "burying one's head in the sand".

Ignore a problem and it goes away, HA, no, it just gets worse.

Sorry you've been duped into handing over money for this software, it's called 'learning from experience'. Next time don't waste your money amigo.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 7:01 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you think you wasted your money, go and buy another mix software.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 12:18 am
well it would be nice if they could respond regardless if they know what the problem is instead of ignoring the question !!!

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 7:10 am
I love the software, it's great but version 2 is a lot more choppy the version 1.12. Why is that ? Will anyone ever answer this question ?????????????????

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 7:13 am
If you would post some more infos like your OS, your RAM, soundcard, drivers, and how exactly this problem appears, we could help you. If I would say "My car does not start. Could you please explain me why!", any mechanic would start to laugh.

For me it´s hard to help you, because I run it on a PIII@500 with 256MB RAM, SB Live! and WinXP without any problems.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 10:41 am
My os is windows 98se I have a PIII 600 with 512 ram and a SB Live card. I have atomix V2.0 and it's kind of choppy is there anybody that can please help me with this problem

thx

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 2:12 pm
My os is windows 98se I have a PIII 600 with 512 ram and a SB Live card. I have atomix V2.0 and it's kind of choppy (the visual window is not very smooth when you try to move it back and forth) also the sound is not very clear, is there anyone who can help me with this problem ?

thnx

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 2:15 pm
What did you already try to solve this problem?

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 3:32 pm
I recently reformated my system and reinstalled everything with the latest drivers for my sb live card and my video card. Just last night i checked for new drivers but there weren't any available.

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 2:56 am
Did you already try to change the hardware accelaration of your soundcard and graphics card?

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 9:19 am
Yes I did, but it didn't make a difference.

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 3:09 pm
Well not a rela dolution but you can try to install directx 8.1 too

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 9:12 pm
Have yu tried the new skin without the GFX curves as classic ?

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 9:12 pm
I've tried directx 8.1 and all the skins but have had no luck.
I even tried shutting down all other running applications but nothing seems to help. I don't know what else to do

Posted Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 3:08 am
I am the only one with this problem ?

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 3:54 am
87%