Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Alternative Resolutions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

cinoanHome userMember since 2001
Will the new version of atomixmp3 allow you to select the resolution it runs at?

The reason I ask is I have a 9" black and white screen that will only support 640x480 and am also considering getting a TFT panel that will work best at 1024x768. So the current fixed resolution of 800x600 is a bit limiting.

I would have thought, since the product is fully skinable, that this should be quite easy to do (If it hasn't already been done).

BTW, are you planning to tempt us by slowly giving out details of some of the new features before the release date or is it a news blackout untill the day it is complete? I'm sure people would get a bit less 'excited' if they had some idea what to expect.

Rich

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 8:51 pm
cinoanHome userMember since 2001
Anyone?

Posted Tue 08 May 01 @ 8:27 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Sorry, but for the moment, the skins can only be made in 800*600 : resolution & size imposed. Their is no way to go through. It isn't planned any improvement for that point in the next version : wait & see.

Good mix, alrea.

Posted Tue 08 May 01 @ 9:53 pm
I have a TFT monitor, and the current resolution is OK for that.

People looking at my equipment during gigs have already made inquiries about the "powerfull graphics card" it required, just by seeing those songs loop over the screen so rapidly.

It's all in the perception - and I think there are other features far more interesting to add to Atomix before fiddling with the resolution.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 10:15 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
we will keep the 800*600 resolution in the next version. sorry.

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 1:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)